To have a successful property investment, you cannot hand your renters a key, simply collect a rent check every month, and walk away. To increase the value of your real estate investment, it is crucial to consistently and properly inspect and maintain your property as well as develop a good relationship with your tenants. Handling these day-to-day responsibilities, however, can be overwhelming. Pacific Union's Property Management team allows you to enjoy the freedom of knowing your property is in good hands.
We specialize in the management of real estate properties in the San Francisco Bay Area including Marin County, San Francisco, Napa, Sonoma, Alameda County, and Contra Costa County. From single-family homes to condominiums to multi-family properties up to 100 units to commercial buildings, our services are designed to be flexible so that, no matter what type of property you own, you receive the best service possible tomeet your property goals.
We are dedicated to providing you with that level of service. Our full time office staff is available to handle any issues that arise, and we can be reached 24/7 on our fax line or through email. With no startup, lease renewal, or vacancy fees, we offer an affordable solution to your property management needs. Contact our offices todayfor more information. Our team of professionals is waiting to help you manage your properties, fill your rental vacancies, increase cash flow, and reduce expenses, all while maintaining your long-term investment.
Finding desirable tenants can be a challenging and time consuming process. An effective marketing strategy can deliver more stable, high quality tenants and reduce downtime and vacancies.
Our full time leasing staff is available to assist you with the following:
- Advertising of available properties through the local newspapers, the Internet, yard signage, and our website
- Showing your property and answering questions from potential tenants
- Careful screening of tenants by researching and verifying prior landlords, employers, and credit history
- Attorney-approved lease agreements
We also act as liaisons between tenants and property owners once the lease agreement has been signed. To facilitate compliance with real estate ordinances and laws, we maintain various records such as rental agreements, correspondences, maintenance histories, and vendor information and warranties.
Whether you need us to maintain your property,to attract renters and buyers,or tohandle issues for your existing tenants, quality is of the utmost importance to us. We will manage your property as if it wereour own. We employ a team of highly qualified, reliable and trustworthy personnel and subcontractors.
Our maintenance team will provide the following:
- Supervision of property repairs and maintenance
- Estimates on major repairs that require owner approval
- Periodic property inspections to ensure everything is in order and the tenant is in compliance with the lease agreement
- Bi-yearly inspection to insure that we stay informed about what is going on at the property
Examples of maintenance services include:
- Handyman repairs
- Carpentry work
- Cleaning services
- Appliance installation
- Roof repairs
- Janitorial services
- Carpet installation
- Hardwood floor repair
We also provide property management services for Bay Area homeowner associations.
Our comprehensive accounting services are conducted confidentially and in compliance with industry standards. This includes the following:
- Collection of monthly rents
- Monthly statements and checks preparation with management fee and maintenance deducted
- Sending out statements when your rents are paid
- End-of-year account-summary statements for assistance in tax preparation
- All expenses reviewed and paid on time
- Prior notification on major expenses and repairs
Additional Services Available
- Evictions served, warrants issued, and appearance in court if necessary
- Payment of mortgages, insurance, and taxes
- Placement of deposits in escrow account
- Deposit of net proceeds to your bank