Without a steady flow of rental income, your real estate investment will not provide you with the results you want. However, finding desirable tenants can be a challenging and time-consuming process. An effective marketing strategy can deliver more stable, high quality tenants, and reduce downtime and vacancies. Pacific Union Property Management has a dedicated leasing team ready to help you find your next tenants.
Servicing San Francisco, Marin, Napa, Sonoma, Alameda, and Contra Costa counties, our full time rental services staff is available for the following:
- Evaluate local market conditions and their effects on your property's value
- Advertise available properties in a variety of media, including local newspapers, the Internet, yard signage, and our website
- List your property on MLS
- Show your property, and answer questions from prospective tenants
- Strictly screen tenants prior to acceptance by researching and verifying prior landlords, employers, and credit history
- Execute the lease agreement and other required documents
- Collect first month's rent and security deposit
- Provide an initial move-in walkthrough inspection
We also act as liaisons between tenants and property owners once the lease agreement has been signed. To facilitate compliance with real estate ordinances and laws, we maintain various records of such items as rental agreements, correspondences, maintenance histories, and vendor information and warranties.
In order to maintain and raise the value of your property and, in turn, keep your tenants happy, the Pacific Union Property Management team also provides maintenance services. Learn more about our property management services.